POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MEGAPov error in mesh differences : Re: MEGAPov error in mesh differences Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MEGAPov error in mesh differences
From: GrimDude
Date: 15 Jan 2000 01:52:05
Message: <38801915@news.povray.org>
Well, so far I've come across more then 2000 lucky coincidences. :)

I worked alright. Everytime too. I know, I was warned my Ron Parker (and
Chris Colefax, too, who both recommended clipping years ago I think), that
it wasn't proper coding and shouldn't work. But, it did, so I continued the
practice. The worst part is, after I got all of the independant portions
coded I merged it with the overall code, so now I have a real mess!

Ah, well! Clipping (w/wo inverse) fixes it.

--
GrimDude
gri### [at] isonet